TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- One entry per person per week, any duplicate entries will be deleted before the prize is drawn.
- All entries will be deleted from the previous week once the winner is drawn.
- Entries will close at 12pm on Friday 29 November, Friday 6 December and Friday 13 December for the week’s winner to be drawn at random and notified by 2.30pm.
- Entries will re-open for the following week on Friday 29 November and Friday 6 December at 4pm.
- The interactiveSQUASH session must be booked in advance and used before 30 March 2020.
- The free session will be for a standard duration of 40 minutes.
- The winners of the interactiveSQUASH session must adhere to the University of Birmingham Sport & Fitness’ Conditions of Use.
- The winner is responsible for bringing or hiring their own squash equipment.
- There is no cash alternative prize.