OFF PEAK GYM INCLUSIVE (12 Months)
Off Peak Inclusive membership gives you access to the following: Gym at Sport & Fitness, Squash, Swim (including sauna & steam room) & Classes during off peak-times only. Please note, memberships are single site only, therefore, this membership will not give you access to Tiverton Gym.
SQUASH OFF PEAK HOURS
|WEEKDAY||6:00 – 11:20, 13:40 – 16:00, 21:20 – 22:00|
|WEEKEND||All day off-peak|
*Entry must be at least 20 minutes before an off peak period ends.
Members are asked to register at reception upon their first visit to have their photo taken and obtain their UoB Sport & Fitness locker band.
You’ll use your student ID card to gain access throughout the facilities.
Before attending the gym, a member must attend an induction session or have watched the induction video.
Members cannot use personal trainers, other than coaches appointed by us, in the gym
- Use their towel to sit / lie on when using the equipment. If you fail to bring a towel on more than three occasions, your membership will be temporarily suspended.
- Return all gym equipment to the correct place when they have finished using it
- Wipe equipment after use.
- Wear suitable, clean footwear at all times.
- All swimmers must wear an appropriate coloured locker band at all times.
- All swimmers must shower before using the swimming pool.
- No outdoor footwear allowed in the pool hall or changing areas.
- The use of mobile phones/tablets/recording devices is not allowed in the pool hall or changing areas.
- Only plastic drinking bottles are allowed in the pool hall or changing areas.
Click HERE to view the latest swimming pool timetable.
Members whose membership includes off-peak squash can book two off-peak courts per day.
Any additional bookings over this limit will be charged to the members account accordingly.
Peak courts can be booked for the relevant cost.
- Non marking, clean footwear must be worn at all times.
- Please vacate the court at the end of your booking.
Off Peak Inclusive members may book up to 5 off-peak classes per week without charge.
Any bookings over this limit will be charged to the members account accordingly.
If you can no longer attend a class, you must cancel it otherwise you will be recorded as a no-show. If you accrue three no-shows, your class booking rights will be suspended.
- A member can cancel a class at any time, but must provide at least one hours’ notice.
- If a member is more than 5 minutes late to any booked class, we may deny entry.
- You must print your ticket from the kiosks within the reception area prior to your class beginning and give this to the instructor.
Click HERE to view the latest group exercise timetable.