GUEST PASSES AT
SPORT & FITNESS
Everything you need to know about using Guest Passes with us.
Our guest passes aren’t available at the moment, but keep your eyes peeled for the next release!
GUEST PASS FAQS
WHAT FACILITIES CAN MY GUESTS USE?
Your guest will be able to use any of the facilities included in your membership, and you must accompany your guest at all times during their visit.
WHAT ARE THE RULES FOR USING THE GUEST PASSES?
HOW DO MY GUESTS REDEEM THEIR PASSES?
STAFF OF THE UNIVERSITY
NEW COMMUNITY VISITORS
If your guest has never been to Sport & Fitness before, please ask them to create an account before they visit the facility, following these steps:
- Complete your personal details
- Select ‘Sign up for membership’
- Select ‘Guest pass account’
- Click ‘next’
- Complete your personal details including address, declare any disabilities and read the Terms & Conditions.
- Complete your account registration
- Read our terms and conditions of use before you visit.
Can I purchase more guest passes?
Yes, during the guest pass period, additional guest passes can be purchased from reception.
Community & Staff
- Guest Day Pass £7.50: Allows access to the same facilities as the member (excludes classes)
- Guest Day Pass & Class £10.
- Student Guest Day Pass £5 – Allows access to the same facilities as the member
- Student Day Pass & Class £7.50.
- Junior Guest Day Pass £5 – Access to pool only (swimming ratios apply)
CAN I BRING A JUNIOR AS A GUEST?
Your guest can be an adult or a junior, however, under-18s can only use the pool (swimming ratios apply and please ensure you check the pool timetable before your visit).
- Children aged 2 and under – 1 adult : 1 child
- Children aged 3 to 13 – 1 adult : 2 children
- Children aged 14 and over may swim unsupervised
CAN MY GUEST USE THE CAR PARK?
Yes, your guest can access the car park for free for the duration of their visit.
If you experience any difficulties creating a guest pass account online, please leave a message on the Sport & Fitness website by using the message box in the bottom right corner of any page on the website, and a member of our Reception team will assist you.