GUEST PASSES AT
SPORT & FITNESS
Everything you need to know about using Guest Passes with us.
As a thank you for your continued support over the Sport & Fitness closure during the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games, we have added two Guest Passes to your membership account, to use by Friday 16 September.
Please see below for some frequently asked questions about how you can use your Guest Passes.
WHAT FACILITIES CAN MY GUESTS USE?
Your guest will be able to use any of the facilities included in your membership, and you must accompany your guest at all times during their visit.
WHAT ARE THE RULES FOR USING THE GUEST PASSES?
HOW DO MY GUESTS REDEEM THEIR PASSES?
STAFF OF THE UNIVERSITY
NEW COMMUNITY VISITORS
If your guest has never been to Sport & Fitness before, please ask them to create an account before they visit the facility, following these steps:
- Complete your personal details
- Select ‘Sign up for membership
- Select ‘Guest pass account’
- Click ‘next’
- Complete your personal details including address, declare any disabilities and read the Terms & Conditions.
- Complete your account registration
- Read our terms and conditions of use before you visit.
If you experience any difficulties creating a guest pass account online, please leave a message on the Sport & Fitness website by using the message box in the bottom right corner of any page on the website, and a member of our Reception team will assist you.