We are coached by Fitzroy Davies, 6th Dan, who previously coached Craig Fallon who was both an Olympian and World Champion at U60kg. His expertise both technically and competitively allows every player to reach their goals.
Annually the judo club encourages members to enter local and national competitions across the UK. There are plenty of opportunities for everyone to take part in competitions that we all travel to. For example, we have seen success competitively at BUCS with our experienced players medalling individually and at competitions for lower grades.
President: Amy Riddlesdell
Exact times will be confirmed by the club upon registration.
Compete in BUCS Judo Championships which allows for a range of levels to enter.
£132.50 main membership includes:
- Maximum 27 weeks x 4.5hrs per week training
- BUCS Individual Entry fee for competitive members
- Maximum of 27 weeks x 3 hrs per week of qualified coaching
- Sport related equipment provided
Extra – not compulsory
- Club related social Activity
- Individual club clothing purchased – varied on price
*This is an approximate list of what the club membership may include. This can change at any point, so please confirm with the club directly on what this membership includes.
Trials and Tasters
Wednesday 20 September – 4.30 pm – 6:00 pm – Dojo
Friday 22 September – 6.30 pm – 8.00 pm – Dojo