We also take our members on a training weekend away in October to the likes of Snowdonia, and the highlight of our year is the annual training camp in Mallorca! For a taste of the trip, watch this video. The trips along with various socials and fundraising activities throughout the year contribute to the strong sense of community in our club.
For those intent on dedicating large amounts of energy to their sporting abilities, there is an opportunity to apply for the performance squad at the start of each term. The squad gives the team’s top athletes access to more tailored coaching advice, as well as a squad-only weekly strength and conditioning session. If you’re interested please contact us using the links below.
Exact times will be confirmed by the club upon registration.
The club compete in BUCS Triathlon, Duathlon and Sprint Triathlon championships
£214 Tier 1 membership includes:
- Maximum x 33 weeks coaching x 5.5 hrs per week
- Maximum x 33 weeks training x 9.30 hrs per week
- Maximum 1 x 1hr spin session per week x 30 weeks
- Sport related equipment provided
Extra – not compulsory
- Club related social Activity (quiz night)
- BUCS Duathlon (includes travel) – £44 per person
- BUCS Biathlon – £12 per person
- BUCS Sprint (includes travel) – £55 per person
- BUCS Standard (includes travel) – £82 per person
- Aquathlon Raffle and Bake Sale
- Aquathlon ticket
- Individual club clothing purchased – varied on price
*This is an approximate list of what the club membership may include. This can change at any point, so please confirm with the club directly on what this membership includes.
Trials and Tasters
Tuesday 19 September and Thursday 21 September
- Thursday 21 September: 12 pm – 1 pm / 1 pm – 2 pm
- Friday 22 September – 12 pm – 1 pm / 1 pm – 2 pm