University of Birmingham Volleyball Club is an inclusive club, welcoming players of all abilities.
With passionate members and coaches from all over the world this is a great place to meet lots of interesting people. We have sessions aimed at all skill levels and we also organise trips to outdoor and beach tournaments.
We also run a Christmas Social, Recreational sessions and other socials! There’s a little something for everyone at UBVC so come and try it out!
Our teams are as follows:
- Men’s 1s and 2s competing in BUCS
- Women’s 1s and 2s competing in BUCS
Club President: Ailsa Smith
Exact times will be confirmed by the club upon registration.
The club have 2 teams that compete in BUCS leagues ranging from tier 1 to Tier 2. They also contest multiple cup competitions throughout the year.
£170 BUCS membership includes:
- Maximum 25 weeks x 4hrs per week qualified coaching
- Maximum 23 weeks x 2hrs per week
- Volleyball England Affiliation
- Beach Volleyball Trip Travel
- Referees at all BUCS fixtures
- Sport related equipment provided
- Travel provided for all BUCS Fixtures
Extra – compulsory
Trials x £2 per person
Extra – not compulsory
- Club related social Activity (recreational sessions, Christmas socials, movie nights)
- Semester Tournaments
- Recreational training sessions – £2 per session x 22 weeks
- Outdoor recreational sessions (Once per semester)
- Individual club clothing purchased – varied on price
*This is an approximate list of what the club membership may include. This can change at any point, so please confirm with the club directly on what this membership includes.
Trials and Tasters
Wednesday 20 September – 5.00 pm -7.30 pm – Munrow 1
Thursday 21 September – 6.00 pm – 9.00 pm – Munrow 1
Friday 22 September – 3.00 pm – 6.00 pm – Munrow 2